Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Off to San Diego we Go!

Terrific Thursday
Now that we have San Diego Zoo passes, the kids can explore a whole new world of animals they have been learning about. My daughter already has a schedule of what she wants to do. First, she wants to see the Meerkats. Then she wants to feed the Giraffes. She also wants to see the Gorillas go on a "Treasure Hunt" for food. This sounds super exciting, but I know we will be exhausted when we are done!

Oh, something about Meerkats I thought was so cute is that they fall asleep standing up, and fall down. It's quite common for them to do that.

I am looking forward to being able to relax in the hotel after a long day. Speaking of relaxing..I want to share this deal with you because I thought it sounded pretty nice. $139 for a two night stay in San Clemente. It includes a bottle of wine, Boogie board rentals for two, and a $25 gift certificate for a local restuarant. Sounds so fun! Click on the link below to see the deal.
If you are not a member of livingsocial yet, you can click on this link to sign up http://www.livingsocial.com/
                                                                       ONE MORE THING...
I got an email today about kids getting to bowl all summer long for FREE! "free" has become one of my favorite words after I had kids and had to learn how to budgt better, and find ways to get things cheaper, or free.  I signed my daughter up. If your interested in getting your kids signed up, you can go to http://www.kidsbowlfree.com/ and sign up for the location nearest you. If you would be so kind to put my name as the referral, I would greatly appreciate it. I don't know if I get anything for referring someone, but it's worth a try! (christina Colon) as the referral person.

As you read this, I will already be at the zoo, probably getting rained on, but there won't be as many people there. I have a hard time when places are crowded. Just go with the flow right?
 talk to you soon,
ohwhatasteal





No comments:

Post a Comment