Thursday, April 19, 2012

LIFE WITH 3!

Yes, now I am officially a mother of 3 kids ages 5 and under!. Sometimes I am in disbelief until I wake up for the day and enter the world of Chaos. My husband was out of town for a few days and I texted him at 8: 45pm one night. " one child is asleep, one child is screaming, and one child keeps getting out of bed with numerous excuses to stay up and I only have one leg shaved!". Haha! . Oh, and I think my baby is a genius. She knows when I am about to eat. She knows when I lay my head down for a nice relaxing sleep when everyone else is asleep. She knows when I put on a really cute outfit for her to spit up all over. Although rare, when I put something nice on, I get a nice explosion from her pants, because I was really careful to make sure that she didn't spit up on my really nice shirt!

I know some moms out there can relate and laugh along with me, because I tried crying once and it really made my day miserable. So I decided from now on to enjoy and laugh when the day seems like your going to check yourself into a mental hospital! j/k. I would never!

BY the way, all this being said, I wouldn't have changed a thing. I love all 3 of them. My 5 year old is such a good helper. My 3 year old son, is quite the challenge, but he is so smart and lovable! My little 3 month old daughter is the sweetest ever! Even when in the middle of the night she screams, and I whisper to her in a deep voice" Shh you're going to wake your brother and sister up". She smiles at me, and thinks its quite funny. I told you she is a genius! LOL.

The one piece of advice I will take from so many older moms out there that have kids that are all grown up. " Enjoy it, because the time flys so fast and before you know it, they want to be out of the house and on their own". So that advice I will take and ENJOY!

p.s. The picture is of the roly poly playground, that my kids have. Life is a playground, full of slips and slides!

Thanks for reading and if you have any advice, please comment. I would love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment