Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What does this mean?

Welcome to my first blog post EVER!
I have been wanting to do this for a long time, but had no idea where to start or how to do it. I finally got the motivation to try once again today, and I can't believe I actually did it!

You are all probably wondering where I got this name "Oh what a steal". This is actually my ebay user ID from when I was selling Steve Madden shoes online. What a fun business that was. I have never seen so many shoes in one person's garage.( that was my garage, of course). I probably had over2,000 pairs of brand new shoes to try on(I mean, sell).

The goal that I have for this blog is to try to help other moms get great deals on products such as baby diapers, and massages!. I will do my best to have as many deals on my site as I can. Please be patient with me as this is a new project, and I might make a few mistakes.

I am a busy mom with two kids, but I am definantly up for the challenge!
**feel free to leave a comment below**

FEELING LUCKY?
Today's deal with dealpulp is only $1. You automatically get $2 deal pulp credit. You may be one of the lucky winners of $1,000 deal pulp credit!
click on this link to buy the deal  http://dealpulp.com/?r=ohwhatasteal

Enjoy,
ohwhatasteal


No comments:

Post a Comment