Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday April 17th, 2011

Sunday April 17th, 2011

A song that is on my heart today is Holy, Holy, Holy. Listen to the words of this song.

Today is has been two months since my step dad passed away. I keep not wanting to say "step dad" becuase he was in my life since I was only 6, and step dad just seems like a poor title. We all miss him terribly. The Lord is helping us get through it, day by day. There are so many memories each day, that make me think of him. It is so strange.. It seems like he should still be here. It seems like he should still calling to say good night to my kids, and having these small talks with me.  Death can happen so unexpectedly... Don't hesitate to ask Jesus into your life!

OK, so here are the deals that I have found today!
http://www.dealpulp.com/ has a deal for $8 for $20 to Spend on Natural Advanced Healing Products from HealingTreeNaturals.com Click on ym referral link to see the deal. if you refer someone, you also will get credit!

http://www.groupon.com/ still has the swim lesson deal, for $49 Hurry!

Enjoy your Sunday!!

**keep looking out for my next giveaway**

No comments:

Post a Comment